Before we go for the steps to activate Internet Banking Let’s have a look at the few benefits of Online Banking:
• We don’t have to wait in Queue for hours.
• We need not plan our day around the bank’s hours.
• We can look at our balance whenever we want.
OnlineSBI is the Internet banking service provided by State Bank of India.SBI Internet banking enables easiest way to bank- anytime, anyplace, at your convenience.
How to activate State Bank of India Net Banking:
In order to have Online Banking you will first need to register for the Internet Banking services with the branch. For this Visit your nearest Sbi branch and fill the Internet Banking form which is given by the bank .Bank will provide you a Pre Printed Kit(PPK) which consists of username and password for first Login.
Follow the steps to Login for the First time:
• Visit www.onlinesbi.com
• Click on Personal Banking
• You can see “Personal Banking” and in that you can get a button termed as “Login” click on that. For reference see this image below.
• When you click on “Login” you will be redirected to another page
• At the bottom of the page there will be a button Continue to Login Click on that
• After clicking on “Continue to login” you will get Login screen as shown below.
• Now enter Username and Password that was printed on your internet Kit and Click on LOGIN
• Next you have enter Username and Kit number for validation. After validation is completed you will get Welcome message.
• Now you need to Enter the new login password and confirm the same.
• The Password should be combination of Alphabets, numbers and special symbols.
• In next step you will have to enter the profile password along with other details.
Profile Password: It is for Protection when you want to make important changes to your account.Profile password should be different from Login password.
• Give your Profile password and confirm the Profile password.
• Now select HINT Question in case if you forget your password and give answer for that question.
• Next Enter your Date of Birth, Place of Birth and Country(Make sure that details you have given should match the records of the Banking)
• Next Give your mobile number for SMS alerts.
• Once you are done click on Submit.
You will see a Confirmation that your account is set up.
Now will you have full access to Internet Banking of SBI which includes funds transfer, balance enquiry and mini statement.Banking is now no more limited for you.
One more way is to get in contact with SBI customer care and ask them your queries.
Hope you Guys find this article on “how to start sbi net banking for first time user” useful.Please do share it with your friends on social media